Are you a superstar?
Do you want to build brands?
We’re always looking for superstars in each field. We want to build a billion dollar company, and we aren’t getting there alone. We want to work with talent that are energized by this vision, that want a challenge, and experience the rewards of doing so.
Work with people that have the same values. That want more.
Core values are usually “values” that people talk about, but here in Pearl West we live our Core Values. If you’re someone that believe in these set of core values and want a challenge, then we want to meet you.
"You must own everything in your world. There is no oneelse to blame"
- Jocko Willink, Navy Seal
- Takes initiative, does NOT wait to be told what to do.
- Goes the extra mile to over deliver on results.
- Brings fresh, new ideas to the table.
- Takes on new projects, tasks or unexpected emergencies.
- Deploys critical thinking or questions when necessary. Does not blindly follow instructions.
"Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean."
- Ryunosuke Satoro
- Shares feedback and concerns for the greater good of organization.
- Shows support and celebration for teammates - welcoming new hires, birthdays, accomplishments, etc.
- Contributes knowledge, resources, and skills.
- Mentors and/or teaches others.
Strive for Excellence
" The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... These are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."
- Excellence does not mean perfection; it means being competent enough where others on the team are frequently impressed by the quality of your work.
- Responsive to chats, updates on completion and acknowledges pings - within a day.
- Punctual and prepared for team meetings and sends out department reports and deliverables status, as required or necessary.
- Wow factor" mindset.
Passionate for Growth
"I have no special talent; I am only passionately curious."
- Albert Einstein
- Continually learn to develop new skill sets.
- Accumulate and share knowledge and experiences.
- Avoids repeating the same mistakes previously corrected.
- Personal growth mindset - always trying to improve and get better each day.
Do Whatever it Takes
"Do Your Job"
- Bill Bellechick, Head Coach New England Patriots
- Able to figure out new things on his/her own.
- Able to come up with solutions for a brand new problem.
- Able to try solving the problem on his/her own first before asking for help.
- "Works and thinks independently and autonomously.
- Productive or makes good use of the downtime.